1. Health insurance coverage information for taxpayer, spouse and all dependents.
2. If taxpayer doesn’t have full-year coverage, information on monthly coverage.
3. If taxpayer purchased health insurance through the Marketplace/Exchange, Form 1095-A. S/he should receive this form by January 31.
4. Any health care exemptions received from the IRS or the Marketplace/Exchange.
5. All information needed to complete returns for taxpayer, spouse and for each dependent that has a filing requirement.
For more information about the Marketplace/Exchange, visit HealthCare.gov.
For more information on the Affordable Care Act, go to irs.gov/aca.
What To Bring >